Technical and industrial insulation plays a significant role in energy efficiency of plants.
A decrease of heat loss of industrial complexes, heating, water supply and ventilation systems is solved by using effective insulation materials made of rock wool.
Technical insulation is used for air-vents, gas ducts and pipelines, refrigerating installations, heating ducts, ventilation channels, industrial and power equipment, as well as boilers, pipes and furnaces in domestic compartments.
Usage of TERMOLIFE stone wool makes it possible to solve the following issues:
- minimization of heat loss;
- elimination of water condensation on internal and external surfaces of insulated facilities;
- preventing temperature expansion and thermal deformation of surfaces;
- fire protection of steel structures, air-vents, smoke ducts;
- protection of users against incidental skin burns;
- decrease of noise level of functioning equipment.
TL Techisol product range (TL Techisol 50, TL Techisol 75, TL Techisol 100, TL Techisol 125, TL Techisol 150) is characterized by the lower content of organic binder, which enables using the materials for insulation of facilities with operation temperature of the insulated surface of up to 450°С.